Friday, August 27, 2010

Windsor 2.0 and Log4Net

So I was looking for two DLL's to get Log4Net working with Windsor 2.0.
I had a hard time finding the version I needed, as I guess I'm in the dark ages not using Windsor 2.5.

The files in question are: Castle.Facilities.Logging.dll and Castle.Services.Logging.Log4netIntegration.dll

Why am I using Windsor 2.0? Since the version of FluentNHibernate I'm using is 1.1 and uses CastleDynamicProxy2.dll version 2.1 - even Windsor 2.1 (which includes the logging files I need) uses CastleDynamicProxy2.dll version 2.2.

To make a long story short - without changing a bunch of code around it was easier to just solve the problem myself. It's open source so I just downloaded and compiled the assemblies I need and provide them to the community of how many others might be looking for these.


Download them here


So here they are - enjoy!

No comments: